PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone been affected by the American Airline cancellations?

SnuggleBuggles
04-11-2008, 09:31 AM
With the 100,000+ people they say are affected I thought at least 1 person on here might have been stuck by this situation. I just keep thinking of moms or dads who want to go home to their little ones

Beth

JeansMommy
04-11-2008, 11:26 AM
We may be, and I'm extremely pissed off about it! We are supposed to be flying out of Dallas on Thursday on American Airlines on an MD80, and they better get their act together or they will have to deal with one angry pregnant woman! This will be the last trip my family will have to see my parents and other family until next year!

birdie75
04-11-2008, 11:58 AM
Yes, DH was supposed to be back from a business trip to Mexico routed through Dallas on Wednesday at 4:30pm. Due to the cancellations he got in at 9 pm last night. This is his first trip away from DD (3 mo.) so he was not happy.

nfowife
04-11-2008, 02:36 PM
We are flying out on Monday and I am hoping we won't be cancelled!

ellies mom
04-11-2008, 02:41 PM
We aren't affected by American airlines but I'm just praying Southwest doesn't decide to follow suit in the next few weeks. We are having our baby on Tuesday and so my mom is flying up on Sunday. And I really need her here. Granted, she'd probably just hop in her car and make the 12 hour drive but flying would be much easier.