PDA

View Full Version : Dress Barn?

s7714
04-13-2008, 06:29 PM
Is anyone familiar with a chain of stores called Dress Barn? I keep seeing ads for them and was thinking of checking them out, but it's a fair drive to my closest location. I saw a few prices listed on their website and those seemed fairly reasonable. Can anyone comment on the selection, quality of clothing, etc.?

TIA!

SnuggleBuggles
04-13-2008, 07:14 PM
I wouldn't make the drive. It's been ages since I have actually been in one but I walk by one a lot. I'd liken it to K-Mart clothing simply based on what I have seen in the windows of their stores and walking through K-Mart.

Beth

birdie75
04-14-2008, 01:03 PM
I agree with the above poster. It is cheap stuff you and not worth the drive.

aidansmommy
04-14-2008, 01:22 PM
Another vote for don't waste your time!

MamaMolly
04-14-2008, 03:15 PM
While I agree that I wouldn't make a special trip to go there, I have bought some stuff that I really like from Dress Barn. Ever since becoming a SAHM (giving up my income) things have been kind of tight. I go to my local Dress Barn to get clothes for things like a skirt/sweater set for DD's baptism or a cute sweater for DH's office Christmas party. So for me it is good for trendy stuff that I don't wear that much. I don't think it would stand up to a lot of wear, but for the money I think it is fine. They have pretty good sales, too...anyway, like I said, if I were you I probably wouldn't make a special trip but if you are in the area you might want to stop in and see what you think of the clothes for yourself. HTH

s7714
04-14-2008, 05:53 PM
Thanks so much ladies!