PDA

View Full Version : I have a kidney stone. Owww!

Drag0nflygirl
04-14-2008, 10:29 PM
I get them alot, but not usualy this bad. The worst part is that it could last a few days - or a few weeks. Right now I just feel like I have morning sickness, with the added bonus that my butt hurts (sorry TMI follows) from pooping my brains out since all the barfing I did Friday threw my system out of wack. No amount of immodium or probiotics seems to fix it. To top it off I was stuck at work. Nothing is grosser than being that kind of sick at work! :fever:
My coworker was very helpful though - he told me to go meditate and envison my stone breaking up into little pieces. :6: There, see, that's me trying to break up my stone!
Umm - I'm not saying that wouldn't work, but I was a little busy trying not to toss my cookies all over the store. O.k. - off to wimper in the corner now.

trentsmom
04-15-2008, 11:56 AM
It's been a while since you posted this, so I hope you're feeling better, now.:hug5:

elephantmeg
04-15-2008, 01:51 PM
hope you feel better soon!

nupe
04-15-2008, 02:07 PM
Sorry you feel so bad. Has your doctor every ordered a litholink for you?

Drag0nflygirl
04-16-2008, 02:35 PM
Thanks guys. :love5: I feel alot better today. I don't think it's passed yet though. I've never tried the litholink, though I have heard of it. If this flairs up again I'm headed straight for the doctor. I feel kind of silly going without much in the way of symptoms. Last time I went for a cat scan and I passed the stone right before my appointment - so that was useless. In the meantime it's back to watching what I drink and keeping hydrated.