PDA

View Full Version : TRU/BRU extra 20% off clearance

dewfish
04-16-2008, 08:23 AM
I was in a TRU/BRU store yesterday (Tampa Bay area) and all of the clearance stuff was an extra 20% off. I have no idea how long the sale is on and I could not find it in their internet flyer. My best deal was a a Fisher Price Healthy Care booster seat for $14 (normally about $25). It appeared the discount applied to everything in the store. HTH!

atlbkk03
04-16-2008, 12:09 PM
Sorry, but I am a little confused when you said the discount is applied to everything in the stores...

So, is it an extra 20% off for clearance items or for ALL items???

canada
04-16-2008, 01:48 PM
The additional 20% off discount is just for clearance items.

When you use the price checker, you'll see the current selling price, then the discounted price (reflecting the 20% off), and a note that Sale ends 5/10. So I figure the discount runs just till then.

A LOT of toys are on clearance, just look for the red clearance tags that stick out of some displays.

EDIT: At my TRU, they had open-boxed baby swings, cribs, gear, for 50% off. or more There was a sign that said an additional 10% off, but I don't know if the 20% discount applied on that of that or at all.

dewfish
04-16-2008, 03:31 PM
Thanks Canada. Correct - just clearance items are an extra 20% off clearance price.