PDA

View Full Version : AUGH - the NERVE of some people

tnrnchick74
04-16-2008, 07:48 PM
Background: I'm on another website and the administrator has a vendetta against me. He is accusing me of things I haven't done and is threatening to ban me.

Ok, no big deal. BUT one of the "criteria" he gave me in order to stay was to keep the "collateral damages" of my relationship with my BF off his site. EXCUSE ME? That would be my unborn child!@ That is the ONLY thing I have brought "to his site". I have differences of opinions with many people on there, but its ok for them to verbally attack me and if I attempt to defend myself, then I get in trouble.

So yeah, I am PISSED that this loser would call my child "collateral damages" and deny me to the opportunity to share his birth with people that I AM friends with on that website!

Yes, they are a group of immature, child-like people...some of them anyways.

So I wrote him a SEETHING email (privately instead of posting on the website like HE did) saying how low it is for an "adult" to call an innocent, unborn child "collateral damages". NOW he's claiming that "he didn't mean it that way" and CONTINUES to insult me and my intelligence. I'm sorry, I have more education, degrees, and overall intelligence that he ever thought about! And he's telling me I'm too stupid to figure out what he meant?

I even shared his email with some close friends, privately, to make sure I WASN'T off base...nope, everyone thinks he's caling my child "collateral damages".

I know people get on their moral high horses and like to attack people like me who are not in the "traditional" type of relationship and aren't married (nor do I want to get married anytime soon) to the father of the child. FINE. ATTACK ME. But do NOT insult my child. He's innocent.

So I guess I will be banned from that site very soon. What a shame because some of my true friends won't know why I suddenly dissappeared.

ShanaMama
04-16-2008, 08:16 PM
How frustrating! Can you get your friends' emails now so you can still communicate after you're banned and maybe form your own group? And this is just me, but my pride would prevent me from sticking around till I was banned. I'd leave now & good riddance to him.

tnrnchick74
04-16-2008, 08:47 PM
How frustrating! Can you get your friends' emails now so you can still communicate after you're banned and maybe form your own group? And this is just me, but my pride would prevent me from sticking around till I was banned. I'd leave now & good riddance to him.

I've gotten email address and made sure my email address is available. I don't need his group...there are already others out there. I won't be participating in that site anymore. Not that I will have time after Parker comes!!!

kmak
04-17-2008, 01:06 PM
This just shows how good the BBB board really is! There are so many other boards out there on every topic and they all seem to have idoits on them. But the people here are so good at disagreeing without getting really snotty. It's so refreshing! Even ones that I belong to for work purposes have idoits. One board had someone asking a quetion on how to do something (reason the board exists!), but the response by one poster said "yeah, right, just keep wishing you were me".

tnrnchick74
04-17-2008, 01:44 PM
It's hilarious now, because the problem has spread between 2 seperate boards. I replied to someone's question about why my threads on board #1 are now gone. I stated the facts and this jerk posted a long diatribe complete with lies. So I defended myself and now he's saying *I* started it on board #2!

Maybe I jsut need to turn off the computer and let people spread lies about me. Unfortunately that's not who I am. I don't care what people believe, or if they like me. But I have a right to share what the truth is.

And BF is caught in the middle...pissing me off by not doing ANYTHING. I know if someone was spreading out & out lies about him, I would be the one to defend him. I guess I know where I stand in his life too.

Could this day get any better??