PDA

View Full Version : Naartjie dress sale!

catpagmo
04-17-2008, 12:34 PM
Naartjie is having a sale on all dresses. It's 25% off on all girls dresses, including dresses already on sale. Online only, not valid in store or on phone orders. Sale thru 04/23/08.

I just made my first order from the site, so I have no personal experience with the brand yet. But, it's soooo cute!

Happy Shopping!

http://naartjie.homestead.com/index.html

(I posted in Kid Wear, too.)

TahliasMom
04-17-2008, 01:51 PM
it's an awesome brand! i started buying it for dd last summer. very comfy, washes well and oh so cute. we get tons of compliments. :)

Ps I order thru the Valley Fair Store. the lady Vicki rocks!!! she gives me advice on sizes as they differ from line to line and usually sends out the order the same day.

catpagmo
04-18-2008, 01:21 PM
I noticed today that the sale is now valid for phone orders, too.

I can't wait to get my order!

ctbarts
04-20-2008, 10:58 PM
We love Naartjie, great unique clothes for a reasonable price. It took me a while to figure this out, but we live out east so there is no store nearby and I used to order online, but I found sometines their inventory on line sold very quickly and I hard time getting the sizes and colors I wanted. I found if I call or e-mail any of the stores, they can usually find any style and color even from lines that are no longer on line and they are sooo nice and helpful. Maybe everyone already knew this, but I thought I would share. Happy shopping :)

MarisaSF
04-20-2008, 11:13 PM
never mind. I think i figured it out. :)