PDA

View Full Version : I got good news!

almostsane
04-17-2008, 02:57 PM
I just wanted to share my good news. A few months back, I asked my daycare if they would allow me to drop DS back to part-time during the summer. I plan to take him a couple of days a week, just to keep him in the habit of school and to give me a little break while I am at home with the newborn. Also, I am afraid that I will lose my spot if I took him out completely. I knew that I would take him, whether or not it was full-time charge or part-time. The administrator caught me yesterday afternoon and told me that I could just pay on a per-day basis!!!:jammin: :applause: :yay: This will save us a tremendous amount of money. I am so excited and just wanted to share my joy.

ritacheetah
04-17-2008, 03:04 PM
Good deal.

sidmand
04-17-2008, 03:50 PM
Yeah! I understand the need for school for an older DC with a younger one around. I was excited the DS's summer preschool turned out to be seven weeks instead of five. That was HUGE.

Hope everything goes well with the two of them.

cono0507
04-17-2008, 04:24 PM
I did the same thing when DD was born last August. DS went to school 2 days a week and it kept us all sane. With the newborn and c-section recovery, I just couldn't get outside to run around with him or play as much as he is used to. It worked out great. I'm glad they are going to do a pay as you go set up with you!

elephantmeg
04-17-2008, 06:12 PM
yeah! DS goes 1x week right now and it's bliss ;)