PDA

View Full Version : Experiencing nausea 1.5 weeks after AF ended? (Possibly TMI)

zephyr
04-17-2008, 10:14 PM
This is really weird. Nausea for the past couple of days. And AF ended about 1.5 weeks ago. Did anyone experience nausea this early in their pregnancies? I can't imagine I would be pregnant considering my period ended about 10 days ago, and we've been very vigilant with protection (condoms for now). Any thoughts?

Zephyr

newmomto1
04-17-2008, 10:34 PM
This is really weird. Nausea for the past couple of days. And AF ended about 1.5 weeks ago. Did anyone experience nausea this early in their pregnancies? I can't imagine I would be pregnant considering my period ended about 10 days ago, and we've been very vigilant with protection (condoms for now). Any thoughts?

Zephyr

Is it possible you just have a bug or ate something bad?????

wencit
04-17-2008, 11:23 PM
You never know. A couple weeks after AF ended, I almost threw up, which was really strange at the time (never happens to me). A few weeks after that, I got my BFP. Turns out that near puking was a hint of things to come -- severe nausea for the first 5 months of my pregnancy.

Keep us posted.

lisams
04-18-2008, 01:59 AM
If you have a 28 day cycle, you should be close to ovulation (14 days counting from the first day of your period). The spike in hormones around ovulation can cause nausea, it sometimes does for me but it's more like an upset tummy/feeling kind of blah and yucky.

Hope you're feeling better soon!