PDA

View Full Version : petty complaint

gatorsmom
04-19-2008, 10:12 PM
The closest mall to our house is 20 minutes away. And the only decent store in that mall was an Ann Taylor Loft. They had GREAT clothes on clearance and I could always get into the store, get what I needed and get out and home in an hour. Which is important with the twins needing to eat every 2.5 hours. Everything needs to fit into their schedule. So, I"m walking through the mall on my way over to ATL and the windows are taped over and the chain is over the doorway. They've moved out. They are gone from my mall!! And the next closest one is a good 45 minute drive from my house.

I know this is a petty gripe but it was my favorite store. They had nice petites, good sales, and it was always easy to find something that fit me and was reasonably priced (I never bought anything that wasn't on sale). I never had to shop anywhere else. Which made everything much easier.

sigh. I have no idea where to go for clothes now. I hate shopping. petty, I know. it's just that life is already pretty hard and it just got harder.

bethie_73
04-19-2008, 10:34 PM
Shopping... hahaha... I can not tell you the last time I bought something in the store. In fact I buy from Eddie Bauer online because the clothes fit, and I never get to go somewhere and try stuff on.

Anyway, I feel your pain, and I hope you find something else :)