PDA

View Full Version : Help! Britax Frontier vs. Regent vs. Nautilus

mediamaven
04-20-2008, 10:41 AM
Hi Everyone! I need to buy my almost 4 y.o. DD a new car seat. She is currently in a Britax Marathon, but I'd like to move my younger DD into it as she is outgrowing her infant seat.

My daughter is already 44 in. tall and weighs 44.5 lbs! I have been doing as much research as I can about the Frontier, Regent and Nautilus and from the pics that have been posted with all three it seems like I should probably go with the Regent as it seems to have the higher harness slots and has more depth for leg room. I like the Frontier, but am worried about the harness height. I like the Nautilus' price, but don't like the fact that there isn't as much depth (plus my DD is so girly, she'd be mad about having to give up her Ashley floral Marathon to go into a black or gray seat! ;) )

My other concern is that the Regent will correctly fit into a Chrylser 2007 Town & Country 2nd row Captains chair. Does anyone know if it will? Can I still use Latch mode with the Regent with my DD's weight?

I need to get something ASAP. I'd appreciate any advice you all have to share. Thanks so much! :)