PDA

View Full Version : car seat for Bugaboo Cameleon

mltam
04-21-2008, 02:52 PM
We bought a bugaboo cameleon and was told that it only fits the Graco Snugride or the Peg Peregio carseat. Which one is better and easier to use with the adaptor? does it also matter what kind of car you drive? thanks!

ahrimie
04-21-2008, 05:49 PM
i also bought the bugaboo.. and i haven't used it with the snugride just yet (bc baby's due in 3 weeks), but from what the other posts say.. graco is easier. i also think someone said you can use the graco safeseat.

codex57
04-21-2008, 06:03 PM
If you buy the Graco (Safeseat is supposed to work too, altho everyone I know just has the Sungride), you'll love the Bugaboo and the adaptor.

If you buy the Peg, you'll pull your hair out, chip all your nails, and throw the Bugaboo off the cliff.

It's all in the adaptor. The Graco one is incredible. The Peg is a medieval torture device. Our friends also have the Graco (cuz they listened to us). Their neighbor got the Peg. Both of us still have our Bugaboos and are very happy. The neighbor spent hundreds of extra dollars returning the Bugaboo and trying to find a good replacement. All because that stupid $50 part made her so mad she (and her mom) started making irrational decisions.

WatchingThemGrow
04-21-2008, 10:27 PM
We used the Graco Snugride. Worked like a charm. No irrational decisions here. I'm actually getting ready to post my adapter on CL/ebay for sale. PM me if you're interested...

renefjr
04-23-2008, 12:57 PM
We have the European Maxi Cosi Cabrio that fits really well on the Cameleon. I'm not sure if the new US maxi cosi's fit on the bugaboos though.

cmorgen
04-24-2008, 11:42 PM
We tried both adaptors when we were buying the bugaboo and liked the snugride much better, it was much easier to use.

sujathas
04-28-2008, 06:50 AM
Hi,
We just bought a maxi-cosi mico infant carseat, as the bugaboo cameleon/frog also has an adapter for that. We just ordered the adapter (on sale at eurochild.com right now for $35), so I don't know how easy or difficult it is to use.