PDA

View Full Version : Free Pregnancy Organizer (plus S/H $3.99)

BargainMomforLuke
04-21-2008, 04:42 PM
http://www.freepregnancyorganizer.com/

Amazon reviews:
http://www.amazon.com/review/product/0976647915/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?tag2=slickdeals&tag=slickdeals&_encoding=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Essential Organizers is giving out a complimentary (after S&H) pregnancy organizer to moms-to-be. This edition of The Essential Pregnancy Organizer is a gift to expectant parents. A must-have tool that simplifies handling the details of pregnancy and baby’s first weeks at home. Offer good while supplies last. 1 copy per household.

The Essential Pregnancy Organizer: 40 weeks +
COMPLIMENTARY EDITION!
With the help and support of our sponsors, we offer this complimentary edition of The Essential Pregnancy Organizer to expectant parents everywhere.

Retail: $19.95

With a stylish and modern design, this must-have tool simplifies the process of preparing for a baby. Sized just right to fit in a handbag, it’s the ideal companion for the many travels between nightstand, desk, and practitioner’s office. Tabs provide quick access to checklists, forms,
and questionnaires that help manage the details of pregnancy and baby’s first weeks at home. And with
space to answer questions about pregnancy and baby’s birth, The Essential Pregnancy Organizer ultimately becomes a record of the amazing journey into parenthood

Product Features• Detailed timeline and pregnancy calendar
• Interview questions for obs, midwives, pediatricians
• Interview questions for nannies and day care centers
• Questions to formulate a birth plan
• Practical baby shopping list for parents
• Tips on saving time around the house
• Coach’s preparations and contact lists
• Feeding and diapering records
• Helpful resources
• And much more!

cmonbaby
04-21-2008, 06:45 PM
Wow, this is a great deal. I bought this for my last pregnancy and loved it. It wasn't cutesy, had great practical areas to fill in.

Too bad I can't use a freebie! Thanks for sharing for those mamas that can!