PDA

View Full Version : new funnies...

kedss
04-22-2008, 07:18 AM
It's been raining for a few days here, and our four year old HATES getting wet. We've tried the scientific approach, "It's ok, you're a mammal, mammals can get wet." His response was:

" I am NOT a mammal, I am a Christopher! "

It seems it runs in the family as his 3 year old cousin hates getting wet too!

:)

katerinasmom
04-22-2008, 07:35 AM
That's adorable. I'll share my own funny -
It's getting time for bed and our 3 1/2 year old DD is looking in the mirror. I ask her "What are you doing?" She replies "I'm checking to see if I'm still wide awake."

kedss
04-22-2008, 07:38 AM
LOL :)

I always find it amazing how they come up with this stuff on their own. :)

hillview
04-22-2008, 08:54 AM
Latest (will be 3 in July)
"Go away mommy i have to make an important phone call" said while taking my blackberry (we NEVER say go away other then to bugs)
==
Me: "how did that poop get there"
DS: "Grandpa put it there" -- grandpa is his nanny :)
==
most recent favorite
"I want the yogurt that comes from the buffalo's penis!"
(we got some buffalo milk yogurt and on the container it does SORT of look like this is a reasonable assumption)

/hillary

hillview
04-22-2008, 08:54 AM
duplicate -- sorry!

elephantmeg
04-22-2008, 12:19 PM
"I want the yogurt that comes from the buffalo's penis!"
(we got some buffalo milk yogurt and on the container it does SORT of look like this is a reasonable assumption)

/hillary[/QUOTE]

yuck! I don't know if I would be able to buy that :)

DS is starting to pick up on stuff on TV (even if it's news/weather). He was playing with his trains and caught the weatherman talking about the storm track forecast. Ever since then he has called his track a storm track. He's also picking up on the saying goodbye to stuff as he leaves. So as we were leaving church yesterday he turned around and said "goodbye chairs".

deborah_r
04-22-2008, 01:51 PM
This is a bit of a long one, but the punchline is good (I think, anyway)

A couple weeks ago, DS2 managed to get to the cats' litterbox and "partake" a bit before I got to him. Ewww, ewwww, ewwww. DS1 has been a little fascinated with it since then. So in the car on the way home the other day he says "If Quinny ate a lot of cat litter, he would die, right mama?" I said, "Well, he could if there was a lot, but more than likely it was just make him sick." But I went on to explain that it is clumping litter, which means it might make a mass in his tummy, then he might need surgery to remove it. (I was kind of making this up, but wanted to make sure DS1 is afraid enough to NOT experiment with eating it himself or feeding cat litter to DS2) So of course, he asks what surgery is. I describe a little, he says he doesn't ever want to have that and sounds scared. So I said "Well, mommy and daddy have both had surgery and we are OK." Don't know why I didn't see this one coming...he asks:

"Why did you and Daddy eat cat litter?"