PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching American Idol? DD's assessment...

megs4413
04-22-2008, 08:27 PM
She cracks me up when we watch this. She loves this show...when someone is good, she stares in awe...when someone is bad she does a funny impression of them by standing in front of the tv and warbling out of tune. LOL...

tonight as Jason Castro was singing, she turned to me and said, "I don't like his hair." I was like, "No me neither." and she said, "It's dirty. I like clean hair." ROFL...then Simon comes on the screen and she goes, "See! He has clean hair!"

So I guess I don't have to worry about her bringing home a hell's angel or anything...she likes 'em clean cut, folks! ;)

WatchingThemGrow
04-22-2008, 08:33 PM
That's too cute! I haven't been watching, but I knew Syesha when she was in elementary school. She went to my mom's school, and it was fun to see her secure a scholarship to Juliard when she was like 9. She was such a sweet little girl. Is she still on? Hope so!

megs4413
04-22-2008, 08:46 PM
That's too cute! I haven't been watching, but I knew Syesha when she was in elementary school. She went to my mom's school, and it was fun to see her secure a scholarship to Juliard when she was like 9. She was such a sweet little girl. Is she still on? Hope so!

yes she is still on and i think she had her best performance so far tonight...she's very beautiful!

WatchingThemGrow
04-22-2008, 09:04 PM
I turned it on a minute ago, but must have missed her. Thanks for the update! I actually asked her if she'd sing in my wedding, and she agreed. I didn't know it would be a mere 10+ years before I got married! LOL Just saw a clip, she sounded great! Time to vote!

LarsMal
04-22-2008, 10:23 PM
DS watches most of it with us, although DH is usually reading him books or doing puzzles while it's on in the background. He'll stop to clap or dance every now and then, but he doesn't pay much attention.

Tonight I said, "Guess what's on TV?" His reply, "Mommy and Daddy's singing show!"

randomkid
04-23-2008, 12:21 AM
tonight as Jason Castro was singing, she turned to me and said, "I don't like his hair." I was like, "No me neither." and she said, "It's dirty. I like clean hair." ROFL...then Simon comes on the screen and she goes, "See! He has clean hair!"

So I guess I don't have to worry about her bringing home a hell's angel or anything...she likes 'em clean cut, folks! ;)

The first time DD saw Jason, she said "He has girl hairs!" That about sums it up. :D