PDA

View Full Version : Where's Stacy (JoyNChrist) been?

LarsMal
04-22-2008, 10:39 PM
I haven't been around much the past few months, but I haven't "seen" her around since I've been back.

I know she had broken her arm/wrist which kept her away.

Anyone heard from her?

Hope you're doing well, Stacy!

megs4413
04-22-2008, 10:52 PM
I was going to ask this today, but I thought maybe I missed something...

hope she's good!

dcmom2b3
04-22-2008, 11:26 PM
I remember that she'd had a car door crush injury to her finger(s) in Dec or there abouts. Not a stalker me, it's just that I had a similar injury around the same time and am still only 75%.

So maybe she's still recovering? I miss her too. Stacy, if you don't come back I'll have to designate myself as the BBB's culturally authentic user of the pronoun "y'all." And it's a reach for me. But we need more "y'alls." So waddayasay, girl? Can you give a quick post to let us know that all is well?

Melanie
04-23-2008, 02:21 AM
I remember that she'd had a car door crush injury to her finger(s) in Dec or there abouts. Not a stalker me, it's just that I had a similar injury around the same time and am still only 75%.

Oh, OUCH! Sympathies to both you and Stacy.

elephantmeg
04-23-2008, 08:19 AM
I was going to ask too. I guess I can try the ya'lls. But I'm not as southern.

dcmom2b3
04-23-2008, 10:08 AM
Oh, OUCH! Sympathies to both you and Stacy.

Thanks so much. It really really sucks, and adds a whole new challenge to toddler-wrangling. DD thought that the splint was a finger puppet at first; now she's learned that if she wants to break free of my grip all she has to do is grab my bad finger. :eek:

I have so much respect for parents who cope with much greater physical limitations and still keep it together.