PDA

View Full Version : Fisher Price Little People for little ones?

vonfirmath
04-23-2008, 12:37 PM
What age did Little People sets become appropriate for your kids?

I got (used) a Little Tikes car that has a Little People like person inside. But I can not find anything like it to know what age it is appropriate for (or to buy more)

My 8 month old is fascinated by the person though.

egoldber
04-23-2008, 01:47 PM
Amy's been playing with Sarah's Little People since she could crawl. :)

cono0507
04-23-2008, 02:22 PM
My DD was born a week after yours and she's been enjoying DS's little people for a few months now. DS just got the zoo alphabet set for his 3rd birthday (it has an animal for each letter of the alphabet, so lots to play with) and it has been a hit with both of them!

floridamommy
04-23-2008, 02:53 PM
My son has loved to hold the LP animals from the Noah's Ark since he was a few months old. Now at one, he actively plays with the sets a little more. Eralier, I would always put a few in my bag whenever we went anywhere to give to him in a doctor's office or at the grocery store and he liked them a lot.

HHCs Mom
04-27-2008, 02:01 PM
DS1 didn't get any LP until he was 1 but DS2 has been playing with them for as long as I can remember and he's 11 months. He loves big brother's LP! :)

bubbaray
04-27-2008, 02:18 PM
DS1 didn't get any LP until he was 1 but DS2 has been playing with them for as long as I can remember and he's 11 months. He loves big brother's LP! :)

:yeahthat:

DD#2 loves DD#1's LP more than DD#1 ever did. Man, she LOOOOOVES the farm, particularly the sheep.

August Mom
04-27-2008, 07:05 PM
:yeahthat:

DD#2 loves DD#1's LP more than DD#1 ever did. Man, she LOOOOOVES the farm, particularly the sheep.

This is us too. :) The bus seems to be a hit with all kids.

bluestar2
04-27-2008, 07:26 PM
You may want to get one set and see how it goes.

Neatfreak
04-27-2008, 08:15 PM
My DD was about 20 months when she really started playing with them. By far, she prefers the sets with animals, like the farm and the zoo. She's two months shy of four years, and still plays with the zoo animals for a few hours a week. Its' been a good investment!

funda62
04-27-2008, 08:19 PM
Since about 9 months DD has been playing with the cars and people (well usually chewing on them LOL) and at 26 months her favorite thing is to put the people in and out of the house. I'm glad I started collecting early because she's really grown into it and will get many more years use from it I'm sure.