PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE! Yick! FIL needs better aim!

MamaMolly
04-23-2008, 09:35 PM
Stewardess~Barf bag please!!!! Oh grosser than gross!!! So I'm a cr@p mom and I 'cleaned' the bathroom floor with a swiffer mop. Meaning I didn't get up close and personal with the floor with a scrubber or rag like I normally would but I was so disgusted I wanted something I could just toss out. I figured clean enough...Only to discover TODAY that FIL had 'fixed' the rocking toilet base by shoving a freaking quarter under it!! (Insert vomiting smiley/frowney) And if he didn't weigh 300# buck nekkid then the frickin frackin toilet wouldn't be wobbily in the first place!!

And HOW did I make this discovery? Well naturally it was that bright shiny quarter peeking up from under the toilet that caught DDs eye! She just HAD to try and dig it out! But no, friends, it is really and truly stuck under there and other than wanting to give DD a Clorox or Lysol flea-dip there is nothing I can do about it! AAAAGGGGGHHHH!
:31: :32: :13: :banghead:

FIL came by for a few days, and while I am very glad he is no longer in congestive heart failure, and I'm very grateful for the diuretics he is taking that have helped him loose over 20# of water weight in 2 months, I am NOT happy about my spotty, piddled on bathroom floor!

GROSS, GROSS, GROSS!

tnrnchick74
04-23-2008, 09:41 PM
FIL came by for a few days, and while I am very glad he is no longer in congestive heart failure, and I'm very grateful for the diuretics he is taking that have helped him loose over 20# of water weight in 2 months, I am NOT happy about my spotty, piddled on bathroom floor!

GROSS, GROSS, GROSS!

HUGS!!! I'm sorry!!! That IS nasty!!!!

egfmba
04-23-2008, 10:29 PM
I feel your pain and wish you a clean floor (without you having to clean it). I vote that since it's your husband's father, your husband should clean it! :ROTFLMAO:

I'm so sorry you have to deal with that. I agree; it's the grossest thing ever!

eva

MontrealMum
04-23-2008, 10:47 PM
OMG - ick, ick, ick!!! Poor you :(

LarsMal
04-23-2008, 11:09 PM
Oh gross! I agree- DH should be responsible for cleaning that mess up.

Yuck Yuck!!!

That reminds me of when I was younger, growing up and sharing a bathroom with four brothers (can you imagine that mess?!?!). I used to tape notes to the mirror reminding them to wipe up after themselves! Never worked, of course!

Bleh!

elizabethkott
04-24-2008, 05:51 PM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!

That's all I've got.

elaineandmichaelsmommy
04-24-2008, 08:14 PM
Yuck! I agree, it's dh's dad. Dh should get to clean the floor.

StantonHyde
04-24-2008, 09:42 PM
My MIL is too obese to realize when she has left poop on the seat!!! LOOOOVELY

LarsMal
04-24-2008, 11:04 PM
My MIL is too obese to realize when she has left poop on the seat!!! LOOOOVELY

OHHHHH MYYYY GAWD!!!!! That definitely tops pee on the floor. I think I'm going to go vomit now!!!! (If there was a smilie for barfing, I'd put that right here!)