PDA

View Full Version : Parkway for sale anywhere?

sophiesmom
04-25-2008, 01:50 PM
I would love to get one more parkway. We have 2 that are supposed to be for DH's truck, but I really like the PW for carpooling. (I can't believe how many of my friends have their young kids in backless boosters! they look at me like I'm crazy when I pull out the high back for my 5 yo DS).

If I can't find one, any other suggestions?

Thanks!

August Mom
04-25-2008, 02:02 PM
Last time I looked (last week, I think) albeebaby.com had some left.

ETA: I think elitecarseats.com also has some.

walmin22
04-25-2008, 09:50 PM
Try babycatalog.com Price of $79 with free ground shipping. No sales tax if outside of CT.

Mary

sophiesmom
04-25-2008, 10:47 PM
Thanks all! The was one blue one on albee baby that I might go for. Babycatalog has the woodstock color.. what is the 'swirly' part? Is it swirls, a pattern, etc? I can't really see it too close!

Toys r us has them for full price, they have Granite which I have and love.

I better decide soon!

JBaxter
04-26-2008, 06:24 AM
I got a mine for 59.99 at albeebaby. It was the red University of Maryland one ( collegiate collection) which was ok at my house because my oldest son wants to attend there.
http://www.albeebaby.com/view-all-booster-car-seats.html

tiapam
04-26-2008, 01:54 PM
Thanks all! The was one blue one on albee baby that I might go for. Babycatalog has the woodstock color.. what is the 'swirly' part? Is it swirls, a pattern, etc? I can't really see it too close!

It's kind of a psychedelic, tie-dye-ish look, not a very defined pattern. The rest is denim.