PDA

View Full Version : Skip Hop Via Messenger Diaper Bag

MOMMY2MITCHELLnTBD
04-26-2008, 12:10 AM
Does anyone have the Skip Hop Via Messenger Diaper Bag? If so, do you like it? Is it big enough to hold everything? What do you pack in the bag?

Bea_Arthur
05-12-2008, 02:49 PM
I'm curious about Skip Hop bags too... anybody with experience? I've heard that the lining isn't very durable...

christigpa
05-31-2008, 02:02 PM
I'm interested, too. SkipHop has cute bags and I'd love to hear more about their durability.

goldentwig
06-12-2008, 11:58 PM
Yes, also I'm curious about the Via Backpack from Skip Hop...

Marriedladytara
06-13-2008, 07:46 AM
I've had a Skip Hop Dash for about 2 years, which I LOVE. It's sturdy and simple. It's too much bag now that my son is a toddler though. I recently got a Skip Hop Via Backpack, which I also love! It's light-ish but holds a lot. Unfortunately, some of the seams on the bag ripped with about 2 months of very light use. I brought it back to Buy Buy Baby and they exchanged it for a new one - no questions asked. I'm hoping this one holds up better.

But, I love their bags!

Tondi G
06-15-2008, 11:32 AM
I've had a skip hop Dash for a few years and it has held up beautifully on the outside. Somehow my Dh managed to rip the seam on the pockets on the inside but it is still totally usable and works fine! I am thinking of down sizing as my now 3 year old is potty training and we don't need to carry around so much "stuff" anymore! We have the green Camo if it matters!

Melaine
06-15-2008, 12:04 PM
I have the Skip Hop Spark from Target. I found it on clearance for $7.50 just because the tags had been detached (I assume). It is supposedly very very similar to the SH Duo. I love it, especially for the price. After having numerous diaper bags, I've stuck with this one for months now and it has held up great. Being able to strap it to the stroller, grab the handles, or use it over the shoulder is the best. The material does not seem to attract dirt the way others I had did. I haven't washed it yet though, doesn't need it. Sorry I don't have specifics on the one you're asking about though! I believe that SkipHop.com has some of their stuff on clearance and some is on clearance at Amazon. I wonder how the Via Messenger compares to the Dash, which is only $40 right now?

christigpa
06-15-2008, 02:18 PM
There are some clearance bags on Skiphop.com, the Saddlebag is also clearanced on BRU.com.

Melaine
06-15-2008, 03:51 PM
The saddle bags are much cheaper on Amazon though!

eah125
07-02-2008, 08:28 PM
I can't comment on that style, but have seen it and liked it. I think it is a newer style though so not sure if anyone can say how it holds up in the long run. I have the duo deluxe (an updated version of the duo) & i love it. Have had it for 7 months & no problems thus far. I love that it allows you to easily hook it on to any stroller. For that reason alone i would choose it. they also are very normal & i think many husbands wouldn't mind using it either.