PDA

View Full Version : P&PT Still Needed for Samuel Backus and Family

writermama
04-26-2008, 03:11 PM
New update posted today at link below:

http://www.samuelbackus.com/SamuelsUpdates.html

Please P&PT for miracle for Samuel, strength for his family.

On edit, excerpt from Jen's update -- she really needs P&PT right now.

Samuel is in need of a miracle right now. If we were able to turn this around again, it would be nothing short of a miracle from God. This is the worst things have ever been. I feel like a woman in labor at transition. The pain is so bad you either want to die, or get that baby out. I know Samuel feels the same way. He is so tired of feeling awful day in day out. Please continue to pray for relief for us all. Whether that means a miracle or peaceful transition to heaven where he will never hurt, suffer or shed another tear. There is nothing to stay in this life for when you live this way.

MamaMolly
04-26-2008, 04:03 PM
I just read your other post. It is so heartbreaking! I feel so sad for the family. I think most of us have them in our prayers regularly. Sigh. Going to kiss DD now...

LarsMal
04-26-2008, 04:09 PM
I just read the complete post and my heart breaks for Samuel and his entire family. I can't imagine how awful it must be to feel that the people who are supposed to be working to save your child are giving up on him.

I think about Samuel and his family a lot and will say extra prayers that they get their miracle, however it is meant to happen.

I'm going to kiss my babies, too.

Ugh...just so incredibly sad.

chlobo
04-26-2008, 06:21 PM
Praying for them.