PDA

View Full Version : REI 20% off sale in on - for members! Extra code anyone?

lindaana
04-29-2008, 11:07 AM
Hi Ladies. I got my catalog in the mail yesterday with my 20% off coupon on the back! I've been waiting for this to buy my new Bob Double. You have to be a member, and if your not, I believe you can join ($20) and still get the coupon now. You'll still save a bundle on the Bob if that's what your looking for.

My best friend is looking for an extra code if someone out there isnt going to use theirs. Please PM me and let me know.
Thanks,
L

melonkelli
04-29-2008, 11:15 AM
I think that you just use the code "ANNV20" online. They don't provide one-time use codes, but you can only use it once per membership.

The sale is May 2-11 in stores and online and the coupon is for 20% off of one full price item.

daniele_ut
04-30-2008, 05:13 AM
Hi Ladies. I got my catalog in the mail yesterday with my 20% off coupon on the back! I've been waiting for this to buy my new Bob Double. You have to be a member, and if your not, I believe you can join ($20) and still get the coupon now. You'll still save a bundle on the Bob if that's what your looking for.

My best friend is looking for an extra code if someone out there isnt going to use theirs. Please PM me and let me know.
Thanks,
L

The Bob strollers are on sale for 20% off during the anniversary sale. No coupon or membership needed.