PDA

View Full Version : does anyone still use a 35mm camera?

knaidel
04-29-2008, 08:18 PM
Just curious if anyone still uses them, and how you go about developing/processing. I have a Canon Rebel that I love and I have way too many expenses coming up to justify a digital SLR, even on sale or refurbished. I have a pretty good digital camera, but I miss the quality and flexibility that I had with my SLR.

If I went back to using my 35mm, what would be the best ways develop the film? I don't have a Costco membership, but I guess I could use something like shutterfly- have all my pics uploaded and then do the editing?

tiapam
04-29-2008, 08:33 PM
I used to use Photoworks and liked it, but they were practically the only game in town then (for photo processing by mail). I would try a couple and see how their quality and service compare.

buddyleebaby
04-29-2008, 09:07 PM
I use film. I have a digital camera (my DH has bought me two hoping to convert me) but I have the habit of either leaving the pictures on the camera or uploading them and never getting prints made.
With my camera I get single prints and a photo CD so that I can then upload, edit, and share as I choose.