PDA

View Full Version : Nicest Nautilus?

new_mommy25
04-30-2008, 01:06 AM
I'm just wondering who you think has the nicest Nautilus fabric. I could buy locally at Walmart, or I could order online at Amazon or Babiesrus. The BRU fabric looks nice and soft but would it get too hot?

tjham
05-01-2008, 12:56 AM
I like the Galaxy (BRU) best.
I don't think it will be too hot.
I hope not! I'm in Arizona!
:p

emelsea
05-01-2008, 08:11 PM
I already have the Walmart Version, and today I looked at the BRU version.

The only real difference in material is in the extra cushion and a bit of trim along the sides. The seat and back materials are exactly the same, only a different color.

I would assume that the Target version is the same as well.

The BRU was a pretty shade of silver-gray, though. We need a second seat for our other car (the Frontier was all kinds of FAIL for us) and I think we'll get a BRU version.

August Mom
05-01-2008, 08:35 PM
I've only seen the BRU version IRL, but in an earlier post someone mentioned that the Wal-Mart version fabric has no nap but the BRU version is plusher.

emelsea
05-02-2008, 08:19 AM
The little cushion that comes with it (like a positional cushion for smaller children), and trim along the edges is made of plusher material, but the material of the main seat (where the child's tush and back rest when you no longer need the extra positional cushion, and the inside part of the headrest where the child's head would rest) is the same material as the Walmart version, just a different color.

The picture on the Graco website is a little misleading, IMO, because they only show a picture of the seat with the extra cushion, so it does make it seem like the entire seat is velour.