PDA

View Full Version : Omg - Totally Grossed Out!

tnrnchick74
04-30-2008, 03:46 PM
Ok, so I was at the hospital today for my weekly NST and BPP. I'm sitting in the waiting room of the triage center waiting to be called back and this couple are sitting facing me.

She's there for a NST also...and the hubby is rubbing her belly. Fine. Great. They are looking adoringly into each other's eyes (at this point I'm a little jealous because of the crappy situaiton with me and the FOB). Fine. WONDERFUL.

THEN HE GRABS AND RUBS HER BOOBS!!! AND SHE'S MOANING....

IN THE WAITING ROOM

AT THE HOSPITAL

I shot them a DIRTY look. I'm sorry - I have NO desire to see some guy grab her big old boobs and get her off while sitting in front of me! GET A ROOM!!!!

Thankfully I was called shortly thereafter for my NST. No c-section for me this week...

bethie_73
04-30-2008, 04:05 PM
ewwwww

I must be getting old, but c'mon

trales
04-30-2008, 04:18 PM
I think I would have thrown cold water on them. Or barfed. By that point in the pregnancy I was throwing up a lot, so it could have worked out.

happy2bamom
04-30-2008, 04:25 PM
It makes me wonder, are they that horny that they always have sexual feelings and they can't wait until they get home? OR do they just "get-off" with PDA? Surely they know that sexual rubbing is inappropriate in public, so I"m thinking that the public forum must be a turn-on for them. Hope they change their behavior once the baby gets here. Gross!!!!!!

buddyleebaby
04-30-2008, 04:26 PM
Maybe they were trying to induce labor? :D

hobie
04-30-2008, 04:33 PM
Yeah, that was my thought, but really, that should be done at home!

maestramommy
04-30-2008, 05:08 PM
:ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO:Okay, maybe it was gross in the waiting room, but reading about it just makes me totally ROTFL!

tnrnchick74
04-30-2008, 05:14 PM

Mayube - but there WAS a bathroom in the waiting room! AT LEAST GO THERE!!! Or wait until you are in the exam room doing the NST!!!

tnrnchick74
04-30-2008, 05:14 PM
:ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO:Okay, maybe it was gross in the waiting room, but reading about it just makes me totally ROTFL!

I can laugh about it now...but at the time I was REALLY grossed out! I don't want to see it! COME ON!!!

LarsMal
04-30-2008, 07:15 PM
Hmmm....maybe he's heard that he won't get any after the baby comes, so he's trying to get it all in right now, no matter when or where!!!

That is totally gross. I would've made a big scene by giving them a dirty look, probably making some sort of disgusted noise while I waddled myself to another seat. Of course, if I was witnessing that at that late stage in pregnancy, with my hormones out of control, I probably would've SAID something, too. Glad I never witnessed such a thing!

elizabethkott
04-30-2008, 07:43 PM
Yet again, another hilariously appropriate moment to utilize the word, "vagina".
Simply point at them and scream "VAGINA! VAGINA! VAGINA!" at the top of your lungs. And then pretend that nothing happened.
I bet they'd stop.
:D

tnrnchick74
04-30-2008, 08:22 PM
Yet again, another hilariously appropriate moment to utilize the word, "vagina".
Simply point at them and scream "VAGINA! VAGINA! VAGINA!" at the top of your lungs. And then pretend that nothing happened.
I bet they'd stop.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! I am crying while laughing so hard!!! VAGINA!!!!

Melanie
05-01-2008, 01:41 AM
ick ick ick. 10 bets they're on Maury next year for a paternity test.

s7714
05-01-2008, 06:32 PM
EEWWW! That gives me the willies just reading about it. I hate witnessing people grope each other when they're out in public.

JTsMom
05-01-2008, 06:54 PM
:hysterical: vagina

WTF?!? Why? Why in a waiting room?!

ThreeofUs
05-01-2008, 07:03 PM
I bet they'd stop.

PFFFFTTTT!!!! No fair making me snarf my dinner... OMG... I could just see it.

:ROTFLMAO:

lisams
05-02-2008, 02:13 AM

Or toughening her up for breastfeeding?!!

tnrnchick74
05-02-2008, 07:53 AM
I'm still chuckling over the responses here!!! This was a couple in their mid/late 30's! THEY SHOULD KNOW BETTER!!!

Kissing - ok, not a problem.
Rubbing her belly - fine, great
RUBBING HER BOOBS IN A PUBLIC PLACE - VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA!!! :bouncy: