PDA

View Full Version : Educating parents on Boosters please

801kelle
05-01-2008, 10:30 AM
Jumping off Beth's post. Can someone give me a few basic points to pass along to a few of our friends who have their childern in Boosters way to young. I have one friend who's son is tiny, very tiny for his age and isn't even four and she has him in a backless booster. Then I have a friend who has her child in a high back booster and he is the same size as my daugther. Please if someone can give me some additional data.. meaning is there an article out there that states exactly what age, height and or weight a child should be to safely move them from a convertible to a high back booster. Also what age and height it is appropriate to move them to a backless booster? Thanks.

Joolsplus2
05-01-2008, 10:37 AM
Why not show them the KDM video? And as for when to move to a backless? As late as possible...they should be in a highback as long as they fit in it (yet another reason I don't like the Turbo, it's just too short...)...the head protection from a highback doesn't just end when a kid is a certain age or size :)

801kelle
05-01-2008, 10:45 AM
Okay.. going to ask a stupid question.. what is the KDM video?

Joolsplus2
05-01-2008, 10:59 AM
LOL, sorry, figured if you shopped at hipmonkey you were totally in with the lingo ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azgBhZfcqaQ

801kelle
05-01-2008, 12:21 PM
OH duh.. kyle david miller... sorry.. I thought there was some video out.. GOT IT .. yes that is very good one. THANKS JULIE