PDA

View Full Version : neighbors really hacking me off and it's only may!

elaineandmichaelsmommy
05-02-2008, 01:45 AM
Our neighbors on our left side are the main problem children. She's a terrible alcoholic and her boyfriend isn't much better. In the winter this isn't a problem but in the summer and spring,much like tonight in fact, she takes to drunken yelling on her front lawn :nono: at 12:13 in the freakin morning :32: :hopmad: dh had to go out and give her a finger shaking earlier, i got outside too late for the second one. She had already gone inside. This will probobly continue through the summer if left unchecked. This means I have to remind her that we have small children in the house and that dd is old enough now to notice things and ask questions.

As if that weren't enough-the family 4 houses down the street is causing trouble as well. I understand that she's a single mom working 2 jobs and I have a LOT of patience for her and try to be understanding. But for crissakes lady-do something about your teenagers lighting posters on fire in the middle of the street. And make you daughters live in teenage boyfriend stop firing his high pressure bb gun! Not to mention that he just got out of jail in texas for drug trafficing :32: :banghead: . Yeah-this is the same woman who SWORE to me last summer that she was going to have her daughter,boyfiend and their 2 children move out of her home...yeah right. when pigs fly lady.

So I guess we'll have a good relationship with the police this summer until the neighbors get the hint that people don't like their behavior and too either knock it off or move. OH the joy of living in the city instead of the burbs:shrug:

MamaMolly
05-02-2008, 04:54 PM
Ugh! That really stinks, doesn't it? Maybe you can get a few of the neighbors together to take turns making calls so that you don't become that crazy neighbor lady who always calls the police.

I think police take it more seriously when it comes from a larger portion of the community. HTH