PDA

View Full Version : When can I get a Nautilus? And where?

ckate1
05-04-2008, 08:41 PM
Does anyone know the skinny on when there will be more Graco Nauliuses available? The ONLY place I can find them is at Amazon/TRU/BRU, and they are out of them. This is frustrating; after all the research, to finally have decided on a seat and then not be able to buy one!!

Thanks, ckate1

August Mom
05-04-2008, 08:47 PM
I have one reserved at BRU. I was told by the store that they expect them to be shipped out of the warehouse this week so that I should be able to get it at the end of this week/first of next week.

Wal-Mart and target.com have them. The last I saw, target.com was a 2-6 week wait. I'm not sure about Wal-Mart. It looked like they were in stock from the product description page, but I didn't put it in my cart to see the shipping estimate.

Good luck.

ckate1
05-04-2008, 08:49 PM
thanks for your help. maybe i'll check out my local bru.

mom2binsd
05-04-2008, 10:31 PM
Where do you live...I saw one in my local Miejers store here in IL

ctbarts
05-04-2008, 10:44 PM
Walmart appears to have them in stock on-line and as of yesterday our local walmart in CT had some in certain stores. If you have a Walmart near you, you can search on-line to see if your local store has any in-stock. I did notice that not all of the CT Walmarts stocked the GN, only certain ones did.

HTH!!

Joolsplus2
05-05-2008, 08:17 AM
Maybe order site-to-store at walmart so you can get it without paying for shipping?

ckate1
05-05-2008, 02:05 PM
Thanks for all your suggestions! I was hoping to get the galaxy fabric/colors, which, according to Graco's website is only available in stores at bru and tru. The Bravo pattern is available at Walmart and the Matrix is at Baby Depot and a store called Goore's for Babies. From pps it sounds like the galaxy fabric is a little softer than the other two. Luckily I have time to wait for one to come in, so maybe I'll see if I can get my name on a waiting list at my nearby tru.

Thanks again,
ckate1