PDA

View Full Version : Regent age size question, I did not like the Graco Natualis

jamierush
05-05-2008, 01:02 PM
I have checked it (GN) out 2x and each time he never gets comfortable or wants to stay in it. I did not like it because of the side things (cupholder) and it just did not seem right to me.

Is there any technical reasons why I can't put my 22 month old (35 lbs 34-35 inches) in a Regent. I had him ride in his siters for a few days and although it seems a little big in the seat area, and it was lower than he was used to looking out the window(currently in a MA, just moved up to the last slot, but we need to move that to DH car, since he is just about out of his RA).

I felt like I got a fairly snug fit with the Regent straps. I just don't want to get another MA since he will likely outgrow that in 18 months like his sister did.

I love my Regent, and I am not sure about the Frontier with teh reviews that are out.

o_mom
05-05-2008, 01:21 PM
Since your 22 mo is 35 lbs, there is no rear-facing option (to answer your question in the other thread). A Regent would be fine. Not always the most supportive for sleeping with little ones, but he does meet the requirements. The Frontier would have more support for sleeping, but technically the minimum age listed on it is 2 years. Since you like your Regent another one would be a good choice. You could also get a Frontier for DD and pass down her Regent - I think most of the problems people had were resolved with the new instructions to allow the long belt path.