PDA

View Full Version : Any CVS diaper users?

veronica
05-05-2008, 01:24 PM
I bought some supreme explorers a couple of weeks ago when the coupon thread mentioned they were bogo. Well, we love them but our store does not have anymore.

we have spoken to the manager who ordered the item number on the tag but the ones that came in were the regular "supreme" ones. I loved the explorers mostly because they were white with just a little snoopy by the waist.

I called cvs customer service today and they said they still show both names in their system and they would contact and send some explorers to my store. when they were to come in, my store would call me to come pick them up. Well, I get an angry phone call from the store saying that the supremes are the same as explorers and that I can try them and return them if I want. anyone else have trouble finding explorers?

westgre
05-07-2008, 11:44 AM
I'm not sure about the names, but I've noticed the Snoopy ones have been replaced by Calliou (sp?) ones. The stretchiness is less and they've packed less diapers per package than the Snoopy. Very dissapointed...

egoldber
05-07-2008, 11:54 AM
Huh. The Explorers at my CVS have always had Caillou.

bethie_73
05-07-2008, 07:49 PM
I'd have to go look at the package, but every pair I have bought at CVS is the Calliou, I haven't had an issue. But I've never seen/tried the snoopy ones.

MamaMolly
05-08-2008, 04:56 AM
I think I got Snoopy ones at Kmart. We tend to stick to store or off brand diapers, so it might be Parent's Choice from Walmart that was Snoopy, but I think it was Kmart.

We have lately gone with Luvs. I hate the fact that they are scented, but they are the only ones that contain DD's poopy blowouts.

HTH