PDA

View Full Version : Preschool graduation gift?

Emmas Mom
05-06-2008, 01:07 PM
Our older DD is graduating from preschool on Friday. I was thinking of getting her a small gift but I'm not sure what. Did any of you do this? Any ideas? I kind of wanted it to be school related but it doesn't have to be.

fauve01
05-06-2008, 05:10 PM
what about jewelry?? a necklace or pendant on a ribbon, or maybe a charm bracelet? something sparkly of course. *wink* my dd was born 10/03 and she would be thrilled with soemthing like this. Also, could you take her out to lunch where it is just you and her? i bet she would love the special mommy/daughter one on one time. let her order a malt or ice cream sundae or something she doesn't usually get.

edit for spelling.

anne:bouncy:

tnrnchick74
05-06-2008, 05:17 PM
I got my nephew a new book and a favorite action hero. What I think he enjoyed more was getting "special" pics in his "gajuation" outfit with his favorite aunt!

s7714
05-06-2008, 05:37 PM
My grandmother gave me a necklace when I graduated from preschool and I remember thinking it was the best thing in the world. I'll probably do something similar for my DD when she graduates next month and give her either a necklace or a charm bracelet of some kind. I like the idea of a charm bracelet because it'll be something she/we can add to over the course of her life.

kedss
05-06-2008, 06:14 PM
I would start her a charm bracelet if you haven't already. :) Maybe a ltitle graduation cap charm or something special that would mean something to her in reference to her school. :)

gatorruth
05-06-2008, 08:12 PM
My DS is graduating, too. I am going to the K where he is going next fall and getting him a tee shirt from the school, along with a few books.