PDA

View Full Version : Is there an ice cream w/ pretzels in it? Am I imagining things again?

SnuggleBuggles
05-06-2008, 09:31 PM
I could have sworn there was a Ben and Jerry's that had pretzels in it but I didn't see any at the grocery store or at my neighborhood B&J shop. If such a thing exists, could you tell me the flavor? That would be a helpful thing to know. :)

TIA!

Beth

npace19147
05-06-2008, 09:36 PM
Yes, there is, it's called Chubby Hubby. (Ask me how I know this...) It's an oldie but a goodie, as far as I know it's still around. <drool>

cleo27
05-06-2008, 09:39 PM
Nancy beat me to it, but yes it's Chubby Hubby and it's seriously my all time favorite ice cream. Chocolate, peanut butter and pretzels, yum!

Well, now that I am on Weight Watchers I don't know that I could be around it....

MamaMolly
05-06-2008, 09:42 PM
MMmmmmm...chubby hubby. Good stuff!

Puddy73
05-06-2008, 09:56 PM
Breyers had a Chubby Hubby knockoff that was pretty good, but I haven't seen it lately. Maybe it was a seasonal flavor?

SnuggleBuggles
05-06-2008, 09:59 PM
Is there one that doesn't have peanut butter? Doesn't have to be B&J but I don't think it would be Breyers b/c I would have bought it at an ice cream stand/ store...I think?!

I know I can find Chubby Hubby so I'll have to try it tomorrow to see if it hits the spot. :) Thank you!!

Beth

deannanb
05-06-2008, 10:13 PM
check out http://benandjerrys.com/our_products/flavor_locator/
to find out where to buy your Chubby Hubby!

Corie
05-06-2008, 10:19 PM
I seriously fell in love with Breyer's Caramel Pretzel. It was
so delicious! Then, I couldn't find it anymore. So I wrote
to the company and this flavor has been discontinued.
I was so sad.

SASM
05-06-2008, 10:25 PM
I seriously fell in love with Breyer's Caramel Pretzel. It was
so delicious! Then, I couldn't find it anymore. So I wrote
to the company and this flavor has been discontinued.
I was so sad.

WHAT????? OMG...Are you SERIOUS???? This is my ALL-TIME FAVORITE ice cream!!! I still cannot believe that it was "light" ~ it was amazing and it is GONE??? Everyone...PLEASE write to Breyers to get this back into their rotation. Soooooo much better than Chubby Hubby as it is LIGHT and the container is A LOT larger! :)

HUGE HUGE HUGE bummer!!!!!