PDA

View Full Version : ISO seat with easily-adjustable shoulder heights?

MarisaSF
05-07-2008, 12:24 AM
Can anyone tell me which 5-pt seats that have a simple knob to adjust the shoulder positions?

I'm looking for an extra seat for emergencies and carpools that can be used for more than one child.

So far, I know Graco Nautilus and Britax Boulevard.

TIA!

Neatfreak
05-07-2008, 12:47 AM
I think that the True Fit may belong on your list as well, though I haven't played with one in person.

new_mommy25
05-07-2008, 03:28 AM
Evenflo Triumph Advance.

o_mom
05-07-2008, 08:02 AM
The Nautilus has to be rethreaded, so scratch that.

Boulevard
Recaro Signo
Compass True Fit
Evenflo Triumph Advance
Frontier

Triumph Advance is the cheapest and probably the easiest to adjust.

Joolsplus2
05-07-2008, 08:15 AM
I'm pretty sure the frontier has to be uninstalled and the headrest moves with a handle... easier than rethreading, but not as easy as the EFTA (zip up, zip down...simple!)

MarisaSF
05-07-2008, 09:49 AM
Thank you for the clarification that the Nautilus shouldn't be on the list. I had misread the description that said "easily adjustable headrest." Darn. Otherwise it was looking pretty good!

new_mommy25
05-07-2008, 07:41 PM
I was at a store today and they had the First Years seat. The harness adjuster was extrememly easy to use. It would be no problem to adjust while the seat is installed in the car. My DD has a Britax Boulevard and while I like the fact that the harness is adjustable, it's a PITB and can take a lot of cranking. The First Years seat you just pull out a button on each side and lower or raise to the next slot.