PDA

View Full Version : Nautilus vs. Frontier

mommymaci
05-07-2008, 06:04 PM
Hi,
I researched this a bit BEFORE the Frontier came out and came to the conclusion that one of these convertible harness/booster seats is the way to go for me since it will give me the most longevity. My eldest can use it for now and then it will still be good to use when my baby needs it (since my other seats will be expired by then). I was convinced that I would get the Nautilus, but since I haven't purchased it yet, and the Frontier is out now, I was wondering if there were any pros to the Frontier that might persuade me to get that seat instead (and pay the extra money)? My kids are all of average height/weight, my middle child is actually on the small side.

Thanks ladies!
Cat

Joolsplus2
05-07-2008, 06:11 PM
I think the fact that the Frontier can be used for 9 years (the backless portion of the Nautilus is also good for 9 years, but highback boosters are safest and preferable as long as a kid can fit in it, and the Frontier is TALL as a booster), might make it worth the extra money in the long run. Britax quality is also usually good enough to hold up to that kind of long term wear and tear (rarely do people lament having to throw out a 6 year old Graco, but people weep when their Britaxes expire, lol).

:)