PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh people- weather and clothes ?

JTsMom
05-09-2008, 02:57 PM
Can I get away with capris during the day at this time of year? I checked the weather, but sometimes the weather report and reality are 2 different things. LOL

It said next week is going to be lows in the mid 40's, highs around 65, and rainy. Here, it's pretty warm by 10ish with that kind of forecast- what about there?

Thanks!

mommyoftwo
05-09-2008, 03:01 PM
The weather has been all over the place lately. I live about an hour NW of Pittsburgh but we have essentially the same weather. It has been very warm but yesterday was cold and rainy and today is about 60. Things can change quickly so keep an eye on the weather report. For the past two weeks you would definitely have been fine in capris but like I said it's been much cooler and rainy the last couple. I'm not sure if that helps or just makes things more confusing.

kellyd
05-10-2008, 08:34 PM
I've been wearing mostly capris lately, but that's because I'm sick of my maternity pants :) With that forecast I would definately pack a pair of pants. That way you have them if you need them. It has been warming up by mid morning... but if it's rainy it can be cooler.