PDA

View Full Version : traveling with pack n play?

keschy
05-10-2008, 01:17 AM
I hope this is the right board for this. We're going on a trip soon and might bring our pack n play. Has anyone ever done this? I'm trying to figure out if they come back in one piece etc. Thanks!

TahliasMom
05-10-2008, 02:11 AM
took dd and her pnp to europe, two different countries when dd was one. we wrapped it really good but on the way back of course the bubble wrap got all damaged. So it just went in it's cover and survived just fine.

MommyAllison
05-11-2008, 12:16 AM
We checked ours in it's regular nylon case for domestic flights and had no problems.

deannanb
05-11-2008, 11:10 AM
I've traveled with ours several times.
I just pack it up in the nylon case it came with and check it as luggage.

no problems.

tylersmama
05-11-2008, 07:43 PM
:yeahthat:

We've checked our pnp in just the cover it came with. Other than being a little dirty (which is kind of the purpose of the cover anyway, after all), no problems whatsoever.

WatchingThemGrow
05-11-2008, 10:11 PM
We usually pack ours back into the box it came in. It is all taped up and covered with "LUGGAGE" stickers, but we feel okay stuffing the holes inside the bag with monitors, sleep toys, sleepsacks, sheets, pads, etc. I actually saw a Pack and Play BAG you could purchase at Marshall's a while back.

jvs195
05-12-2008, 08:49 AM
DH found a large duffle bag that fit ours and the mattress we used for it. It was much stronger than the bag it came in and we could stuff it for protection, had no problems with it.