PDA

View Full Version : Step 2 Naturally Playful Picnic Table?

cpapay
05-11-2008, 08:17 PM
We are considering the Step 2 Naturally Playful Picnic Table---because it is bigger than some of the other ones out there and has an umbrella which is needed for our very sunny deck. Anyone have this one? Thoughts? The cheapest I am finding it is at Wal-Mart for $69.96

My DD is 2 1/2.....just hoping this table will be big enough to last several years.

http://tinyurl.com/3wn7ta

Thanks in advance!

carrie

LBW
05-12-2008, 08:56 AM
We have it. My 5 1/2 year old and 2 year old use it daily. I regularly have 4-5 kids sitting at it, and they've never complained that it's too small. I like the look (kinda blends in with my wood deck and wood deck furniture), and the umbrella does a pretty good job of keeping the kids shaded.

amyliv
05-12-2008, 12:25 PM
We Love this table. We have it inside. It seats my 4yr. old and his friends great and my 2yr. old DD.It is solid and each bench has 3 molded seats. We also have the sand box w/sun cover,see-saw ,and climber w/the wheel. We got them all at toys r us.

MMMommy
05-12-2008, 01:22 PM
We've had it for a couple of years now, and it's a solid, sturdy table. It's held up well. We stow away the umbrella when the table isn't in use, which keeps the umbrella in much better condition.

cpapay
05-14-2008, 09:29 AM
thanks! I picked up the table yesterday....now to get DH to assemble it =)

carrie

nupe
05-14-2008, 12:26 PM
We have it too. I bought the table at Menards--hardware store like Lowes. It came without an umbrella so I had to order that online last year--the only place it was in stock was walmart.com!

We used it indoors for one year when DS was too small for his Avalon table. Then we moved it outdoors. It is great on the deck, for messy crafts and for eating. Fun for other kids too.

DH and I assembled it in a few minutes with a power screwdriver. I am the one who usually assembles things at our house, but this is just too big to hold in place and screw together at the same time.

lisams
05-16-2008, 04:32 PM
We've had ours for a couple of years and really like it. It's held up well and looks nice. Only problem we've had is that the top has a texture to it and DD likes to color outside, so we have to put a coloring book or something under her work. It's no biggie, though.