PDA

View Full Version : my DH's Mother's day gift to me...

MMEand1
05-11-2008, 11:20 PM
So yesterday, my DH says that he is going to make me some homeade tamale's. Great! I love tamales! Well then, about 15 minutes later, he asks me to come a shred the chicken breasts that he will be using...umm okay. So I go over with two forks and try to shred this chicken. Get that done and then continue doing what I was doing. THEN he says "can you come make the masa?" So I look at him and said "This is NOT my mother's day gift" to which he replied "Why not?" . So I said "Because I am doing all the work!" He says "fine, I'll do it" all huffy and I ended up doing it anyway...

They were good, but don't tell me it's my mother's day gift if I am going to be doing all the work. That's like me saying "I found you a birthday gift at the mall. You will have to go buy it if you want it".

Oh well, glad I bought me a new bow and arrow set. Gonna spend some serious money setting that up (around $500), so that will more than make up for my Mother's day "Gift" from him!!!

bubbaray
05-11-2008, 11:30 PM
Niiiiice. Not.

Hope you have a lot of fun buying your B&A set!

hugs

DrSally
05-12-2008, 10:40 AM
Hahah. Glad you spoke up. Men sometimes expect a lot of help on something that is "their" project.