PDA

View Full Version : DH's bad habits...Argh!

catpagmo
05-14-2008, 10:29 AM
Dear DH,

I understand this is one of your favorite pastimes, and you somehow think it is so hilarious each and every time, but can you please stop passing gas at the dinner table? Geeesh! Do you really think that sets a good example for DD? Not to mention, we're trying to eat...

I had a baby, with a third degree tear, and I can hold it!! Come on, can't you at least try?

Geez. I'm so over it.

karstmama
05-14-2008, 11:04 AM
:angry-smiley-005:

i don't find gas very amusing for adults. i hear ya, sister!

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
05-14-2008, 09:54 PM
With ya, sista!

MamaMolly
05-14-2008, 10:25 PM
Ugh! My DH must be related to yours. He refuses to use the fan in the bathroom. Or close the door. Soooo gross.

tarabenet
05-14-2008, 11:31 PM
It's a guy thing fer sure. Never met yet one who didn't find gas hilarious. Precious few women who agree with them though. Used to drive me nuts, but that just made it even funnier to the guys.

Boys are weird.

kijip
05-15-2008, 12:51 AM
Sigh. My husband has a lot of gas. Its a real issue, he has to avoid certain foods in social situations. I guess I see a benefit to this now. Maybe because it happens so often he does not share the view that gas is funny and will go into another room if he feels that it is going to be especially foul. And he uses the bathroom fan.

Boys are wierd, but finding gas funny is weirder! I feel for you, that would be pretty gross!

catpagmo
05-16-2008, 12:39 AM
Used to drive me nuts, but that just made it even funnier to the guys.

This is so true! It seems the more annoyed I am, the funnier it is to DH. Ugh...I suppose I should just ignore it. Suprisingly, tonight's dinner was gas-free. Maybe this is progress?

Nah.

Oak
05-18-2008, 12:09 PM
Are you going to tell me that ALL women either don't fart, or that they leave the room when doing so. You have never used the expression, "Honey, please check Tiny Tim's diaper. I think he needs his diaper changed because I smell something" to cover up a stinky?

In fact, one of my favorite past times is to let a silent one rip right after my wife passes the wind. It is all about subtleness and stealth... that way she thinks it is hers and she is OK w/ it and I don't have to roll down the car window.