PDA

View Full Version : I'm tired

niccig
05-15-2008, 10:58 PM
I just need to complain...I'm tired and I want DS to be asleep, dinner cooked for DH and I and the house tidied by twitching my nose ala "I dream of Jeanie", so I can go to sleep.

MamaMolly
05-15-2008, 11:04 PM
:22:

Awww, here's hoping that you can get take out or a pizza delivered. And I've found that one of the nicest things about house work is it's loyalty. The grunge will be there in the am when you get up, refreshed and ready to tackle it.

Now sleep tight!

ShanaMama
05-15-2008, 11:07 PM
I've found that one of the nicest things about house work is it's loyalty.

:ROTFLMAO: Never quite thought about it that way!! Way to put a good spin on something!
To the OP- :hug5: I know how you feel. Where are those little elves anyway? I agree with pp though. You're much better off getting some sleep and tackling it in the morning. I move so much quicker when I'm rested. Things literally take double the time when I'm exhausted.

hbridge
05-15-2008, 11:09 PM
Oh yeah, we name our dust bunnies. Sometimes it's just fun to watch them multiply and grow...

niccig
05-16-2008, 01:28 PM
No sleep last night. I am so tired and I can't sleep. I've been like this since returned from Australia last week. When I was there, I slept every nap and went to bed early every night. Now that I'm home, I've got the reverse side effect - I can't fall asleep, and I toss and turn and constantly wake. DH said I need more time for my body to adjust. I wish it would hurry up and do so.

MamaMolly
05-16-2008, 03:03 PM
What about talking to your doctor about Ambien, Lunestra or something like that? I know a lot of folks who travel internationally who take it for a week or so to reset their body clocks.
Hope you get some rest. It sucks to readjust!