PDA

View Full Version : fanci-free wristlet?

mommy2sam
05-19-2008, 10:27 AM
I currently use a JJB Be Mine as my wallet/transfer bag, which I (mostly) love. The only thing that annoys me is when I need to get cash out - I keep that in the outer zip pocket. It's difficult to jam my fingers in there to get cash, and especially coins, out.

I looked at the Fanci-Free wristlet online but there's nowhere locally to see it IRL. Can anyone compare this to the JJB for me? My main questions: what kind of organization/pockets does it have, and will the cell phone pocket fit my phone? I use a TMobile Dash, 4.4 x 2.5 x 0.5 inches, http://tinyurl.com/64jtkq

TIA -

MamaKath
05-21-2008, 01:59 PM
If your phone is the size of a blackberry and you are looking at the wallet with the cell phone case attached, it won't fit. It works great with smaller phones though.

maurenemm
06-04-2008, 12:32 PM
I hope I'm not too late on this...but I got one a month or two ago and just love it!

I think your phone will fit. I folded up a piece of paper to 2.5 inches wide and it slid in easily. The pocket is pretty deep and just about 4.5 inches tall -with a little extra wiggle room. If your phone was any bigger it might be squeeze but I really think it will work.

I can't compare it to the JJB but I will tell you the organization inside:
-one pen/pencil sleeve
-4 creditcard holders including one with a clear window (for drivers' licence)
-One pocket (lenght of purse) for cash (fits bills just fine)
-One zip pocket (length of purse) for change, lipstick, whatever.