PDA

View Full Version : Love my new shoes!

jhrabosk
05-22-2008, 10:27 AM
OK, I'm probably late to the party, but I just ordered a pair of J-41s and I LOVE them. As soon as I put them on, I knew they were the ones I was looking for. I bought a pair last year and didn't like the way they fit, so I didn't have high expectations for these, but they are so fabulous.

Woo hoo! I have tried on (and returned ) about 10 pairs of shoes so far, so this is such a relief!

Now, I hope my daughter's Keens fit as well...

kozachka
05-22-2008, 11:07 AM
I must have missed the party. What are J41s? Are they cute?

ETA: Checked them out and I don't think they would work for my lifestyle. I need something a bit dressier to complement my comfort shoes.

Piglet
05-22-2008, 11:43 AM
Oh - I love those!! Did you see that they are a subsidiary of Chrysler? They are like Keens, but pretty ;) I will have to check those out for the summer. They even have a shoe named after my city (Calgary) - too bad they are the ugliest shoes on the site, LOL!

MamaMolly
05-22-2008, 11:31 PM
Oooooh, those are some stinkin' cute shoes and look exactly like what I've been searching for! There are so many cute styles, I'm hard pressed to pick a favorite!! So what did you get?

Neatfreak
05-23-2008, 02:09 AM
Oh, they do look great! It's a good thing that Zappos doesn't ship where I live or I'd have to have a shoe budget!

jhrabosk
05-27-2008, 01:03 PM
Sorry for the delayed reply!

I got this pair: http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7376688/c/84144.html

In the brown/sky blue combo. I do have a blister on my achilles from the first day's wear...I think they were loose and rubbed too much. Tightening the straps seems to do the trick. Wore them all weekend!

MamaMolly
05-27-2008, 04:13 PM
I just got mine from Zappos!!!! I also got the Aquarius (Vegan) in brown and pink. I also wanted the brown and blue ones, but they were out in my size. Ditto on the vegan part. The pink is more of a peach color IMO, but they are sooo wonderfully comfy! I really like how they are completely adjustable by pulling the ribbons or straps or what ever they are. And the mesh is nice and cool!

This is silly but I'm so happy that they arrived and fit and I can wear them next week to my new playgroup meeting! YIPPIEEEEE!

I also got the Escapade but it wasn't as comfy so they will be going back.

Thanks a million for posting about these great shoes! I love them!

thomma
05-28-2008, 06:40 AM
Thanks for the heads up...love the aquarius and just ordered a pair in two sizes to try...the blue and the pistachio. Either way, hope one of them fits...would be perfect for my summer off!

:)
Kim
ds&dd 5/03

etaylor75
05-28-2008, 08:15 AM
They have quite a few at Sierra Trading Post for pretty good prices....

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/search/SearchResults.aspx?allWords=j-41&searchDescriptions=True

Erin