PDA

View Full Version : minor bitches that are building up

HIU8
05-22-2008, 03:33 PM
I have larangitis (sp?) again!!

DH is going to help his mother memorial day weekend!!

AF comes every 25 days now and I am here alone with 2 kids and I'm sick!!

Thanks, I feel better now...

ha98ed14
05-22-2008, 10:33 PM
My teething DD won't let me do anything except hold her. If I put her down, she screams. She screamed A LOT today. I offered to give her away to a lady at Starbucks who was admiring her. The lady just looked horrified and moved away. I called after her, "Sorry, I'm having bad day." But really, I wasn't sorry because I was so over my baby's cuteness at that point. I just wanted 3 feet of my own PERSONAL SPACE!!!!

trales
05-23-2008, 09:41 AM
Personal space . . . . is that the thing where someone is not attached to you leg, pulling your hair, grabbing your body, groping, poking, pinching and drooling on you.

Gimme some of that.

npace19147
05-23-2008, 11:08 AM
not to mention insisting on being in the bathroom while you're using it, then asking you to move so she can observe nature's call in process? you mean that kind of personal space?

nope, don't have any of that here.

ha98ed14
05-23-2008, 11:35 AM
Yes, that's it! I remember when... Oh, lets see, I did not have to pee with DD sitting on my freakin' lap!!! No joke, yesterday, I pee'd holding the baby on my lap. OMG! I am SO over this phase right now. My absolute FAVORITE time was when I had just put on my last clean shirt that was suitable to go out in public in (i.e., not one of DH's tent shirts that I ear around the house) and DD wipes her snotty nose against my shoulder! Lovely!!!

niccig
05-23-2008, 12:49 PM
not to mention insisting on being in the bathroom while you're using it, then asking you to move so she can observe nature's call in process? you mean that kind of personal space?

nope, don't have any of that here.

There is light at the end of the tunnel. DS is 3.5 and was in the bathroom with me and then wrinkled up his nose and said "Mama you stinky, it's stinky in here" and he left the room. So now when I'm in there he asks if I'm peeing or pooping and if it's the later he says "you're stinky mama" and he closes the door and leaves me all alone. Now that I know this, I will sometimes say I'm pooping when I'm not just for the personal space. :innocent:

s7714
05-23-2008, 07:31 PM
Personal space . . . . is that the thing where someone is not attached to you leg, pulling your hair, grabbing your body, groping, poking, pinching and drooling on you.

Or how about not watching you while you're trying to get dressed and asking "why do you have fur there?" and other assorted questions that make you feel like a human oddity on display. :rolleye0014:

elizabethkott
05-23-2008, 11:44 PM
You know what is cute/sucks depending on the circumstance?
DS LOVES the book, "where is baby's bellybutton?"
Whenever we get to that page of the book, he lifts up my shirt and squishes my chubb and tries to stick his chubby fingers in my bellybutton.
Sucks when you are out at a fancy restaurant.
While wearing a dress.