PDA

View Full Version : Second Car - Which Seats?

SquamLake
05-22-2008, 08:01 PM
Both children are currently in Britax Marathon car seats. Our three year old is 40 inches (not sure of her weight) and our 1 year old is 35 inches and weighs about 30 pounds. We recently purchased a second vehicle, and I'm not sure which car seat to purchase for it. For the most part, the second vehicle will be my commuting car. I was thinking of purchasing two Britax regents, but am thinking perhaps two frontiers are the way to go. My plan is to put one of each car seat in each car (one marathon and one frontier or regent). Any advice? Thoughts? Perhaps a different brand?

Thanks!

mom2binsd
05-22-2008, 08:44 PM
Your plan sounds perfect...I'd get the Frontier based on the fact that they will last longer and give the older child the Frontier..and I think if you order two on amazon they give you 10% off.

lizajane
05-24-2008, 10:25 AM
i don't know anything about frontiers, but we have a regent and we LOVE IT. my 5 year old is 47 inches tall and 47lbs and he is very comfortable in it. he was miserable in the marathon. (my 3 year old is 30lbs and maybe 37 inches and he is perfectly happy in his marathon.)