PDA

View Full Version : Advice on Cabo Mexico?

nc_hope
05-23-2008, 10:46 AM
We'll be traveling to Cabo, Mexico with DH's family in July. There will be two children in the group, DS who will be 1 month away from 5 and my niece who will be 9 mos. We'll be staying in a private villa on the beach. Other than the obvious pool and beach activities, does anyone have any advice for other things to see or do while we're there? I've never been to Mexico at all, so I would appreciate any and all advice on Cabo or Mexico in general. Thanks!

ahrimie
05-24-2008, 01:22 PM
i'm not sure if i can give advice with the kiddies but i went there for my honeymoon and absolutely LOVED it!! we did at least one activity everyday and just chillaxed the rest of the time. since we were at a hotel/resort, tour guides and other activity planners come and solicit their services. we really enjoyed the city tour and the snorkeling. the city tour was just walking around, seeing the historical sights as well as the local favorites. there was a hike too that we really liked... our tour guide was awesome (his name was carlos--i know, such a popular name so not sure you'd find the same guy) so we tried to get on every tour he did. there are also horses you can ride on the beach.

i hope you enjoy yourselves!!