PDA

View Full Version : Question about using Enfamil checks. Can more than one check be used on can of formul

dylan08
05-23-2008, 11:27 PM
I signed up for Enfamil Family Beginnings and they sent me a bunch of Enfamil checks to be used on Formula.

Can more than one check be used on the purchase of one can of formula? or is it one check per can???

mamaoftwins
05-25-2008, 09:48 PM
I used some at Babies R Us and they will only take one check per can.

mnosky1
07-11-2008, 11:04 PM
Just saw this post. I was able to use multiple checks on multiple cans - 3 cans - 5 checks I think. I aksed the cashier at Target and showed her that the checks just say, purchase price must exceed check. But some checks said one per purchase so i didn't use those. I am sure this depends on teh cashier but in years of using these I never evene thought to try it before.
Michelle

tnrnchick74
07-11-2008, 11:11 PM
I just wish they would send me the checks! Nutramagin is expensive! I signed up for the program and they have send me 2 checks...THAT'S IT!!!

lorinick
07-11-2008, 11:45 PM
Just saw this post. I was able to use multiple checks on multiple cans - 3 cans - 5 checks I think. I aksed the cashier at Target and showed her that the checks just say, purchase price must exceed check. But some checks said one per purchase so i didn't use those. I am sure this depends on teh cashier but in years of using these I never evene thought to try it before.
Michelle
I think the cashier at Target made a mistake. It's one check per one. Target anytime I've been there has been one check for each one. As well as BRU, Wegman's and Shop Rite.

lorinick
07-11-2008, 11:47 PM
I just wish they would send me the checks! Nutramagin is expensive! I signed up for the program and they have send me 2 checks...THAT'S IT!!!
I went on line and even signed up my mom. I made up somethingfor her and she started getting checks. And she gave them to me. I actually has more checks than I needed.

tnrnchick74
07-12-2008, 02:41 AM
I went on line and even signed up my mom. I made up somethingfor her and she started getting checks. And she gave them to me. I actually has more checks than I needed.

I've done that too! I even used 2 different mailing addresses and email addresses! Maybe I haven't given it enough time...but my Mom hasn't gotten anything either!

babybela92
09-02-2008, 11:32 AM
You can get at least one free case of Nutramagin if you ask your dr. office about the Enfamil formula program. The nurse in our office asked what we were feeding DS and offered samples, but was out and then remember that she could sign us up for this great program where they will send you FREE cases of the Nutramagin. It is not need based (at least they didn't ask us any questions about money). They just filled out the form, faxed it in and in less than two weeks, we had the case !!!

The nurse said that it was good for them to sign people up because it meant more samples for there office, which they could give to us! She also thought that with Nutramagin that they might send more than one case... for the other special formulas she was sure that they send smaller amounts.

I hope that your dr. office and help you with this!

Jen
DS 7/14/08