PDA

View Full Version : Mother's Milk Breastfeeding Supplies - Out of Business?

ewpmsw
05-24-2008, 04:03 PM
Does anyone know whether Mother's Milk Breastfeeding Supplies has recently gone out of business or changed websites? (I found them p.254 of 7th edition) I purchased a breast pump from them online on 5/15/08 and have been trying to contact them to check on the status of the order. The internet address I used to purchase the pump no longer works (www.mothersmilkbreastfeeding.com/PURELYYOURSBACKPACK.html) and the email I sent to the contact provided at time of purchase has not been returned. I know it's only been a little over a week since the order was placed, but I need the pump yesterday and need to know whether we should give up and buy one locally. There is a mothersmilk.com company whose site looks different, and their contact info is different. I've contacted them to see if they are one and the same, but I don't think they are. Thanks for any info you can provide and have a good holiday weekend!

deannanb
05-24-2008, 04:32 PM
I don't know anything about the website, but I did a google search -
is this the same company?
http://www.mothersmilk.info/index2.html

psophia17
05-24-2008, 06:39 PM
I did a google search for "'mothers milk breastfeeding' about us" and then looked at the cached info. The number listed to order by phone is 1-877-892-4932. Good luck!

ewpmsw
05-25-2008, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the information!