PDA

View Full Version : Any Kodak easyshare users?

veronica
05-24-2008, 08:57 PM
We have an easy share digital camera that came bundled with a small printer from 3 years ago that we love-takes great pics (or maybe its just me ha-ha). It is finally starting to show some signs of wear and we were interested in another camera/printer bundle but before we take the plunge, I'm wondering if I should just get separate pieces and look for the best-any kodak users that love their camera and have a recent version to recommend?

Or, am I headed to the closest appliance store waiting for an 18 year old to recommend a camera, when they'd rather be working out of the video game department!

deannanb
05-24-2008, 09:47 PM
Is the camera wearing out or is it the printer?
if the camera still works - then you might consider a new printer -

I don't have an easyshare printer, but have used it -
and I really like it - (i'd consider buying it if I didn't already use my printer attached to my computer).

I like this one because you can use any card in the printer - or attach the camera.
http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=7418&pq-locale=en_US

kransden
05-25-2008, 07:50 AM
I had a kodak easyshare w/out the printer. I liked the system and if I ever find a used kodak camera cheap, I'll set it up for my dd. That said, I bought a new Canon as a replacement and was much happier with the quality/size/price ratio. I bought a 15.00 media reader and put the card into it to transfer the pictures. Not as easy as the kodak system, but almost.

traciann
05-25-2008, 03:36 PM
I have a Kodak EasyShare Z710. It was my first digital camera and I am really happy with it. For christmas I got an Epson Picturemate Dash. I LOVE this printer. It only prints 4X6 and smaller sizes, but I really don't print bigger than that. The color is amazing, and its pretty quick too. I just put my sd card into the printer to print pictures, or I can use an USB cable from the computer. Its pretty easy to use.