PDA

View Full Version : Victoria's Secret has nursing bras now!

maiaann
05-26-2008, 12:46 PM
Not a huge selection, but still...

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collection/?cgname=OSBRPNURZZZ&cgnbr=OSBRPNURZZZ&rfnbr=4864

(Sorry if this has already been posted; I'm just so excited!)

MOMMY2MITCHELLnTBD
05-26-2008, 03:35 PM
Oh wow.... Do you know if they have them in the stores? I would love to try them before purchasing it.

Do anyone have them? If so, how do you like it?

Melbel
05-26-2008, 05:00 PM
There has been a prior review of the various VS bras that was mixed, from what I recall. My local store did have the nursing bras available, but not the camis. I would definitely recommend trying on the bras IRL if possible, because the sizing seemed eratic to me (similar to all nursing bras). The plunge bra fit me the best during pregnancy (from 34-38 weeks) and will hopefully work for nursing as well. I will try some of the other VS nursing bras again once my size stabilizes post delivery, at which time they may fit better. I normally love the VS Body by Victoria bras for comfort, support and smoothness under clothing. During my recent trip to try on nursing bras, my favorite was the Bella Materna padded nursing bra (lightly padded solely for smoothness), which came the closest to my Body by Victoria bras. I cannot stand to have a lumpy bra, especially with nursing pads. However, at full price, I decided to wait to be sized in a few weeks.