PDA

View Full Version : DS Sleeping Issues

kwlargop
05-27-2008, 12:18 PM
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions/advice why my 9 month DS doesn't want to sleep through the night anymore. My DS has been a great sleeper since day one but ever since he started getting a actual dinner with a meat/vegetable and fruit dish around like 7:30pm DS doesn't want to drink all his bottle I give him around 8:45pm, and then decides should get up at like 3am. See DS use to go to sleep around 9ish and sleep till like 6 am or later, but ever since I added the extra food with his normal routine of milk and cereal, he falls asleep before he finishes his milk.

If anyone has any suggestions for me I would love to hear them.

Thanks,

Karla

nov04
05-27-2008, 12:46 PM
Maybe he's taking in fewer calories at night with his new meal which means he's waking up to refuel? Or his stomach is still getting used to the solids?

What about shifting the solids away from bedtime?

GL

kwlargop
05-27-2008, 12:52 PM
Maybe he's taking in fewer calories at night with his new meal which means he's waking up to refuel? Or his stomach is still getting used to the solids?

What about shifting the solids away from bedtime?

GL

I was actually thinking about that, maybe he needs to get his so called dinner earlier in the evening so he is hungry enough for his milk when it is time to go to bed. I think I'm going to try that tonight and see if that helps.