PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have issues with Natulis?

lorinick
05-28-2008, 03:33 PM
My friend bought two of the GN for here 3 yr twin girls. She complained about the arm rests coming off when she loads the girls into her van. She wonders why no one else references this in reviews. Her girls were taking them off. She since since returned them for BF. I wonder if they will fix this and if there is a reason for the arm rest to come off. Anyone know?

Joolsplus2
05-28-2008, 03:43 PM
She just didn't click them into place hard enough when she was assembling the seat...I'm not sure how to describe how to do it, but I know once they are on, they are on pretty much for good (which is bad if you want to return the seat in like-new condition...)

TaChapm
05-28-2008, 03:44 PM
She probably didn't have them snapped in there good. That is one of the things you have to assemble and unless you snap them in good they will fall off.

We haven't had any issues with ours. I really like the seat!

o_mom
05-28-2008, 03:46 PM
I have heard this also - you need to give them a good whack when you put them in. If it doesn't fix it, she should call Graco and complain. It is common and they really need to fix it. Other than that, I haven't really heard any complaints.

lorinick
05-28-2008, 03:50 PM
Thanks so much! I'm going to let her know. Though she may be upset since she returned them thinking there was some kind design flaw.